- The bad boy – he’s irresistible and ends up in a Love Triangle without even batting an eye.
- The sweet one – Celebration Time is popular with everyone, wants to hang out and have a good time; he parties but not too hard :-)
- The nice boy – the Breakfast Tray is an early riser, gets his homework done on time, offers you a ride to school when he sees you standing at the bus stop. Awww.
- The jock – snowboarding, bungee jumping and capoeira? Definitely the Adventurer’s Pack. He’s XTREME, man. Mmm, I bet he smells really good.
- The serious, shy one – the Spice Rack writes poetry and seems grown-up for his age. Don’t break his heart!
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
If Our Lollipops Were A Boy Band
I have no idea why I started thinking about this, but what if our lollipop collections formed a boy band? We’ve got five collections, which is the perfect number for pop superstardom!